These are a few of contenders that may one day be emroidered on a pillow:
- Better to spend our time on people than our money on things.
- That which costs us too little we esteem too lightly.
- Moments of Silence are part of the Music.
- Teach me to number our days that I may gain a heart of Wisdom Ps 9o:12
- If we lose this battle it will not be because our God was not strong enough, nor that Satan was more powerful, but that the saints did not show up to fight...
- It's better to raise a child than repair and adult.
- Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashionable.