Tuesday, February 20, 2007

...Bubblegum and Other Things to Chew On...

We have a 5 bedroom house and each room is full of kiddy things. One day, when my kids are all grown up, I will hope to have a guest bedroom and it will be a room of words - I love words. I can picture it. Some written on the wall, some in frames, maybe even a few on pillows...I want it to be a room that inspires me more from the shared thoughts of others than the decorating prowess of one.

These are a few of contenders that may one day be emroidered on a pillow:

  • Better to spend our time on people than our money on things.
  • That which costs us too little we esteem too lightly.
  • Moments of Silence are part of the Music.
  • Teach me to number our days that I may gain a heart of Wisdom Ps 9o:12
  • If we lose this battle it will not be because our God was not strong enough, nor that Satan was more powerful, but that the saints did not show up to fight...
  • It's better to raise a child than repair and adult.
  • Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashionable.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Wow, there are no words. You have truly been given a gift. Thank you for being obedient to God's calling on your life. You have been an inspiration to me. Pray that as I search God's heart and purpose that his path for me would become clear.

Love you
Rhonda