Wednesday, March 7, 2007

...from the belly - lite...

Fox n' Friends and coffee in the morning.

I get my dairy from all their cheese... what a great way to get my news fix. This morning they were talking about people being smuggled into the country illegally. The one host Brian asked the other - very blonde guy - when did your family come over from Sweden...in his usual serious manner he said, "Brian, my people came over in a shipment from IKEA." **groan**

************************
Flipping the channels...

AMERICAN IDOL - those boys got step up their game...

...I'm still that Sligh guys biggest fan. But I knew that DC talk son "We all Wanna Be Loved" - he choked up in it and lost the power of the song... but props to him for wanting to share a message in his music!

Blake is great but although I might vote for him I probably wouldn't buy his album.

Phil Stacey - Who wouldn't be charmed by those blue eyes. (I've been know for falling for a blue-eyed boy before!! -Big T!) But Phil really needs to go home, sing for his girls and tuck
them in at night.

Sundance and Brandon - I hope they get another shot next week.

Sanjaya, its really time to say goodbye to AI. My girls (9&10) love him though. It makes me think he could get a deal at Radio Disney or something. I could see him and his HUGE smile dancing the hula with Mickey & Minnie.

Chris & Jared - did they sing??

If you're too impatient to wait until Thursday you can get a sneak peek here. They make predictions by tracking busy signals or something - kinda like an AI spoiler.
"There's a fine line between fishing
and just standing on the shore looking foolish."
Am I really fishing or just standing on the shore going through the motions?? As I have been mulling this over it reminds me to keep casting my net in the water and trying make a difference in this world.

No comments: